Order Processing Representative
Call Direct Partners (CDP) is now seeking dynamic individuals to work as Call Center Representatives in our Order Processing division. Full-time employees enjoy excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, and vision. We also offer career development and support in-house promotions within CDP.
CDP is a fast-growing, teamwork-oriented workplace. We provide you with all the paid training and tools to help you get started on your new work path. We promote employee engagement and culture to provide a happy and productive work environment for all employees.
CDP provides a variety of optional health benefits that are available to all team members.
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
At CDP, we care about our team members and understand that there is more to life than just work.
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Healthy Initiatives
- Flexible Work Schedule
CDP offers programs to provide uncap commissions, more fun, and more drive.
- Partner Referral Program
- Company Sponsored Events
- Emerging Leaders Program and other development training
Our Call Center Order Processing Reps are the front line and the first voice of our company. In this position you will be responsible for providing data entry services and sales support to a variety of CDP clients, by receiving inbound calls from customers regarding the initial purchase of our product.
include, but are not limited to:
- Provide order entry support for field sales representatives selling video and broadband services in retail stores (Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, etc.)
- Determine customer eligibility for product offers and promotions
- Provide information about video and broadband products and services
- Review service terms and conditions
- Determine charges for selected products/services and process payments
- Assist field sales reps in scheduling installation appointments
- Escalate customer or field sales rep calls to supervisors as needed
- Consistently meet or exceed established call center goals (KPI’s)
- Remain up to date on all products and services provided or supported by CDP and it’s businesses
MANDATORY TRAINING SCHEDULE
Training will be conducted the first week and a half then you will assume your normal schedule on the Production Floor.
1st week: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch)
2nd week: Monday – Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch)
Thursday and Friday: On Production Floor (schedule to be provided)
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military experience
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Schedule flexibility a must
Bilingual English/Spanish Order Processing Representatives will be compensated at a higher rate.
Approved applicants must submit to a Drug Screening and Background Check
Call Direct Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer